1 HOW WE HANDLE & USE YOUR INFORMATION
We may collect, hold and use some of your personal data and so here will provide more information about how this works. Please read it carefully and ensure you understand it. If you do not accept and agree with any part of it please stop using the website immediately, because your continuing use of our website will be seen as your acceptance of it.
DEFINITIONS AND INTERPRETATION Meaning of phrases within this document:
DATA Any information that a user of the website provides to us, through our contact page or through emailing us relating to any person who can be directly or indirectly identified from that information.
WE Stonesmith Agents & Valuers Ltd, Suite B, Castle View Barns, Woodmanton, Exeter, Devon, EX5 1HQ.
YOU/YOUR A user of the website
THE WEBSITE www.stonesmith.co.uk
Cookies are very small text files that are stored on your computer when you visit some websites.
The following are not strictly necessary but are required to provide you with the best user experience and also to tell us which pages you find most interesting (anonymously).
This Website Will:
• Track the pages you visit via Google Analytics
This website will not
• Share any personal information with third parties.
3 USER RIGHTS
As a user you have the following rights
- A right to be informed about our collection and use of personal information
- A right of access to the personal information we hold about you
- A right to rectification if any personal information we hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete
- A right to ask us to delete any personal information held about you unless we are obliged to retain the information for other legal reasons
- A right to restrict or prevent the processing of your personal information
- A right to data portability (obtaining a copy of your data to re-use with other services or organisations)
- A right to object to the use of your data for particular purposes.
4 DATA COLLECTION
Except where you contact us directly through any of our contact options available on the website we do not collect any personal data from you.
If you contact us or send us an email we will retain the details you provide to us including your name, your email address and any other information which you choose to give us.
We do, however, place cookies on your computer or device.
5 USING YOUR INFORMATION
Where we hold any personal information, it will be processed and stored securely for no longer than is necessary, considering the reason it was provide to us.
We will potentially –
- Reply to your email
- Provide details on the properties requested, plus any others we think may interest you
- Offer or provide you with the services requested
We will delete your personal information once your request has been met or the service has been provided, except where –
- You were interested in details of properties we are offering, when we will continue to hold your information in order to send your information on other properties that may interest you
- You become a client or buyer of a property
- You require us to retain it for longer
- We are required to retain it for longer for other legal reasons
- You have the right to withdraw your consent to us using your data and to request that we delete it.
We will not share any of your data with any third parties for any purpose without your permission.
6 ACCESSING YOUR DATA
You have a right to ask for a copy of any personal information we hold on you free of charge. Please contact us to make a request at 01392 201262 or [email protected]
7 CHANGE TO OUR POLICIES
We recommend that you check this page regularly to keep up to date, as we reserve the right to change this policy from time to time if our policies change or the law changes. Any changes will be posted on this page of the website and you will be deemed to have accepted changes to the policy on your first use of the website following the changes.
This policy applies only to your use of this website. This website may contain links to other websites. Please note that we have no control over how your data is collected, stored, or used by other websites and we advise you to check the policies of any such websites before providing any data to them.
If you have any cause for complaint about our use of your personal data, please contact us at 01392 201262 or [email protected]
We will address your concerns and attempt to solve the problem to your satisfaction.